Choose to Reuse
Shopping at reuse retailers gets you great deals on quality products, plus it supports local businesses and protects the environment. The reuse industry generates revenues of $14.1 billion and employs nearly 170,000 workers nationwide (source: U.S. EPA).
Here are some ways you can choose to reuse today:
- Find reuse retailers and donation opportunities in the Choose to Reuse Directory.
- Get discounts at local retailers with the Choose to Reuse Today coupon book (valid August through October). Order your Choose to Reuse coupon book. The printed coupon books will be delivered to you via mail. They will also be available at participating retailers, and county service centers and libraries.
- Choose to Reuse coupons will also be available on smart phones through the Chinook Book app. To download the free Chinook Book app, go to the app store and create an account in the Twin Cities Market. Coupons will automatically be sent to the app on August 1.
- Order a "remember the bags" window cling to remind yourself to bring your bags with you when you go shopping (available in English, Spanish and Hmong).
- Learn more about reducing and reusing at RethinkRecycling.com.